CUI is looking for a motivated and mission–minded leader to work with our committed team of staff and volunteers in the campuses of Dublin and Leinster. We work to inspire and equip our CUs to be mission teams on campus, living and speaking the gospel of Jesus in this strategic part of Irish society.
Do you have a heart and vision for evangelism among students and for discipling Christian students? Your ministry with us would focus on supporting, training and equipping students in CUs, through clear bible teaching and training, authenticated by your own life, as together, we encourage one another towards a lifetime of Godly living and fruitful service in the church and society, in Ireland and beyond.
At present we require a Team Leader to work in the Greater Dublin area.
You will need to have:
· A clear commitment to Jesus Christ
· Proven leadership ability
· A clear understanding of and commitment to student evangelism
· A love for the scriptures and a commitment to gospel ministry among students
· An active and healthy commitment to a local church
· A tertiary level education
· Excellent communication, networking and interpersonal skills
· Organisational skills, leadership ability and self–motivation.
All CUI staff workers must be in full agreement with our doctrinal basis, share our vision, mission, and values, and work within our operating principles. The selection panel will take into account, along with all other factors, the desirability of maintaining a gender–mixed staff team to allow for the appropriate pastoral responsibilities of the team.
You can receive an application pack by contacting our office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+44 28 90667672 / +353 1 8561821).