– Pray for wisdom and creativity for international coordinators in determining how best to reach and support international students who will still be enrolled in our universities this autumn. The mission to grow friendship and faith with international students hasn’t changed but how we will do this will look and feel very different.
– For CUs starting back into a different environment that they would welcome freshers and international students well and adapt to any changes in campus life
– For first years, that they would still find community on campus and be able to develop friendships and bring the gospel to those around them whether physically or virtually!
– 18th Sept: pray for a small group of students from around Europe
(including Irish students) starting ‘Formación’ – a year–long programme of student leadership training and mentoring. The course aims to teach students about God and themselves so that they can grow in their leadership skills for the sake of the gospel.
– Continue to pray for the people that have been able to engage with many different evangelistic events in CU’s across Belfast. That they would have a chance to hear and respond to the hope found only in Jesus.
– Pray for many of the students that are facing hardship and mental health problems, that the comfort that God brings would be very tangible to them.
– This is an anxious time for many school leavers, transitioning into an unknown. Please pray for all those who gather through the summer on our Freshers’ Track.
– Pray for new Relay workers and Relay workers who have transitioned to staff roles. Pray for wisdom, grace and strength as they settle into their new roles and for God’s provision for financial support.