– Pray for the 1–2–3–Go small group leadership resources. Pray for Staff and Relay Workers who are investing in CU Small Group Leaders. Pray that Small Group Leaders will capture the vision for missional communities, and be equipped to lead.
– After six weeks of building friendships, pray international students will respond to invitations to seeker Bible studies led by the Belfast & UUJ iCafe teams.
– Pray for UCC Christian Union as they break down their CU into smaller groups to meet and study the Bible over this term. Pray for strong relationships, a missional outlook and for God’s Spirit to work through His word.
– Pray for the international student event ‘Jingle all the ISM Way’: Uncovering the vast opportunities of sharing the gospel with international students at Christmas time.
– Pray for students in ULCU as each year group is only on campus 1 week in 4. Pray for unity and relationships across the CU as they run their main meetings and small groups online.
– Pray for the students in Galway, Limerick, Athlone, Waterford and Carlow when their staff workers are off on maternity leave. Pray that they would feel supported by the CUI team, and this would be a great time of growth for the CU leaders.
– Pray for the CU at Magee, for further settling–in and peace for freshers as living conditions have been thrown up in the air.
– Pray for continued wisdom for the student leaders to bring encouragement to vulnerable students as the term continues
– Pray for the Governance Group Meeting for ISM Ireland Project (11th). Pray for wisdom for ISM staff workers and a smooth outcome.
– Pray that Staff Workers would each be able to continue opening God’s word 1 on 1 with students, that connection won’t be lost due to the online nature of the semester.
– Pray for UUJ CU, that their renewed zeal for having small group missional communities would bring all the CU members in and getting involved.
– Praise God for churches across the island who stand with CUs in mission and nurture CU members. Pray that every CU member would be deeply invested in their church, eager to grow and be discipled.
– Pray for CU student to have deep convictions that God speaks through his word, and courage to invite their friends to read Mark’s gospel one–to–one and meet Jesus for themselves
– Pray for Staff and Relay Workers who are investing in CU Small Group Leaders. Pray for the new training materials and resources being prepared. Pray that Small Group Leaders will capture the vision for missional communities, and be equipped to lead.
– Pray for the small CU in Mary Immaculate College. Give thanks for the willingness of leaders to continue serving as they can no longer go on Erasmus and for the new Christian first years who are keen to get involved.