– Pray for Trinity College Dublin mission events week from the 1st – 5th February. Pray for the speakers, and for ongoing outreach on campus. Pray for the students that they would have boldness to invite friends to online events.
– Pray for current friendships with international students to deepen in order to more easily with them about Jesus, especially at upcoming mission weeks.
– Pray that students in Limerick would be willing to consider asking their friends to read an Uncover Gospel with them, even over Zoom. Pray for wisdom for the staff workers as they help train and envision CUs about the prospect of reading a Gospel with a friend.
– LIT CU is a wonderful community made up of students from over seven different countries. Pray for unity, and that God will bring about opportunities to connect the student population at LIT, especially with the significant Irish and Middle Eastern contingents.
– Pray for students at NUIG (Dóchas), that they will be able to meet together in their small groups and be an encouragement to one another. Pray that these communities will not dwindle over time, but will continue to grow and strengthen in community and worship with one another.
– Pray for the CU leaders at Waterford Institute of Technology as they continue meeting on Zoom every Tuesday evening going through uncover Mark.
– Please pray for wisdom as we look to identify and train up new leaders who will take on this serving role within the CU. Pray that God will appoint the right people into these roles and that he will be working in their lives, preparing them for these roles.
– Pray for University College Cork’s Mission Week, taking place the 22nd – 26th February. Pray for Gareth Black and Hannah Irwin as they prepare to speak at the events, and for God to work in the hearts of students, even if it does have to be fully or mostly online.