– The next Friendship & Faith International Students Ministry (ISM) training seminar will consider ‘The Great ISM Debate – To integrate or segregate?’ Pray for a thought–provoking morning that challenges those who attend to continue to think how best to include and reach international students studying on our campuses.
– Pray for the Easter Event at University College Dublin CU (UCDCU). Praise God for the month of events UCDCU held in February. Pray for particularly for friends to be invited to come, and for hearts to be convicted that the resurrection is true and so it’s worth investigating whoon Jesus is.
– Pray for the Uncover studies that will be taking place on at University College Cork CU (UCCCU) on Wednesday nights through April and into May. Pray that those who were engaged will come along, and for wisdom for Naomi (Relay worker) and Sally (final year student) as they lead the studies.
– Pray for the committee at Limerick Institute of Technology (LITCU) as they seek to engage with fringe members of the CU. It has been a struggle this term to have more than the core committee members come and be part of their group faithfully, so pay for genuine community to be built there and for others to be brought in.
– Praise God for the opportunity UCDCU have to host an interview–style talk with John Lennox online on the 15 April. Pray for the various science societies that have been invited along as they hear what John has to say and engage during the Q&A afterwards, and that God would use this event for his glory.
– Pray for the CUI prayer evening. Praise God for how technology has provided the means to unite with others from around the island and abroad this year, both students and supporters of CUI. May our prayers to him today and this evening be set before him like incense, pleasing and honouring to the Lord as we join together.
– Pray for all student committees in the handover process to new committee leaders. Pray that the transitions would go smoothly and that God would prepare and protect the minds and hearts of new leaders.
– Praise God for a student who came to faith through ‘FOMO’, Queens University Belfast CU’s (QUBCU) mission week. Pray they would continue to feel encouraged and built up in their faith by QUBCU.